Then it was down to hard graft scraping and filling and painting the front. This is as far as I've got now, the front is not attached, I've painted two of the spindles of the balcony gold as I thought this was most likely with this style of house, but I've only seen a black and white drawing and two over painted ones so I don't know if I should add some gold lines ( opinions welcome please) I also think I've chosen the wrong paint for the windows, I used Matt and I think they should be glossier. Liz had photocopied some window blinds which I havnt replaced yet, and some windows need new glass. If you look at the pillar on the left hand side at the bottom, you can see a decorative thingy, I found some evidence that there should be three more of them at each corner of the porch. I shall have to try to make them and put them into place.