Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > merry christmas

christine jaeger

i would like to wish all my friends a merry christmas and wish you all the best for the coming year.. i know that i rattle on a lot but, my life has been so much richer since joining this site and i couldn't wish for a nicer group of people to call my friend/s... i hope that santa brings all that your heart desires, and then there's always ebay.. treat yourself!! seriously, lots of hugs and kisses to you all... MERRY CHRISTMAS  XXX

December 23, 2010 at 3:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Wishing everyone a fun Christmas & a very happy & healthy New Year.  One of my resolutions is to post pics of my seriously gorgeous houses for you all to enjoy.  Came up with a Xmas pressie solution with my hubby that I know you will all approve of..... he buys this computerised thingy to play with that he has been wanting for ages and little me adds another dolls house to my collection (when one turns up that I just cant live without!).  How clever is that! 

December 23, 2010 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joan

Good thinking Violet!!! Looking forward to your album. :)

December 23, 2010 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sheila

Happy Christmas to one and all.   Think of all the extra time to play............

December 23, 2010 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda B

I would also like to wish every single one of you a truly Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year.

Keep chatting away Christine, its what makes the world go round!

xxx

--

:)

December 23, 2010 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jus

Have a lovely time everyone!

Merry Christmas and a Happy fulfilled New year!

December 23, 2010 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Barbara

Merry Christmas everyone, and a very Special New Year. I will be helping out at my local Wildlife rescue, should work off some of the cake!

December 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

Happy Christmas, everyone! Hope you all keep safe and find some wonderful minis in your Christmas stockings :-)

December 24, 2010 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Penelope Beaumont

Happy Christmas everyone.  It's 10 am. and I am STILL in my dressing gown, (what a slut!) the cooking is beckoning. More mince pies and a ham to bake....cheese straws...ground rice tarts..three last minute presses to wrap.  Happy Holiday, everything will be alright tomorrow, won't it?

December 24, 2010 at 4:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jane

Merry Christmas, everyone, Meri Kirihimete, as we say in New Zealand, and may you all have very safe and very happy holidays with your loved ones.

December 24, 2010 at 5:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.