Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > wendy

roberta snape

Hope you are ok, take care and take it easy.

November 27, 2009 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

christine jaeger

feel better soon, wendy. hugs and kisses from oz!  OXOXOXOX   :)

November 27, 2009 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda B

I  would like to express my sincere thanks for all Wendys hard work  on this website, and wish her all the best.

Love Linda

xxx

--

:)

November 27, 2009 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

Dear Wendy, I'm really sorry to hear that you're not well. Look after yourself, and hope you get well really soon, Rebecca

November 27, 2009 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eleanor

Dear Wendy,

I hope you will get better very soon. Thank you for all your hard work and informative articles in the magazine. Take care. Will be thinking of you. LOL Eleanor x.

November 28, 2009 at 3:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

marel.urry@hotmail.co.uk

Wendy-sorry to hear that you are not well. Get better soon. We all are thinking of you and wishing you well.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put in to this website. You've done a brilliant job of putting us all in touch with each other and letting us share our hobby. Bless you! GET  WELL  SOON!!!

--
November 28, 2009 at 7:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sarah.boirin

Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you feel better soon *hugs* from France love sarah.x

--

I'm a classy honey kissy huggy lovey dovey ghetto princess !!

November 28, 2009 at 9:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CeliaT

Hi Wendy

Sorry to hear your news. Do look after yourself and hope you make a speedy recovery. Your latest magazine is super and a real credit to you! Take care.

CeliaX

November 28, 2009 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wendy Stephen

Hi, thank you for all of your Best Wishes, I hope to be well again soon. Please continue to write articles for the magazine. I will keep things up but the pace has to be much slower at the moment until I'm back to my normal self.

Best Wishes,

Wendy

November 28, 2009 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joan

Didn't know you were ill until just now.Hope you make a good recovery !

I am relly enjoying this site!

Very Best W ishes  Joan Joyce

November 29, 2009 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wendy Stephen

Thank you again for all of your emails sending Best Wishes.

I do read all emails but am not able to respond as quickly as usual if anyone has any queries with dolls house or miniature identification please ask on the website forum you will probably receive a much quicker reply than I am able to give at the moment.

Please bear with me for now.

Wendy x

December 3, 2009 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.