Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Website - Progress Update

christine jaeger

i can't wait .. it seems like forever since we had a working site.... i check almost every day.. fingers crossed that it meets this deadline .. :/

--

christine xx

June 5, 2019 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zoe H
Administrator

christine jaeger at June 5, 2019 at 8:20 PM

i can't wait .. it seems like forever since we had a working site.... i check almost every day.. fingers crossed that it meets this deadline .. :/

I can’t give a 100% guarantee of course, but barring any major unforeseen disasters, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t hit the 31st August deadline. Keep your fingers crossed and we’ll do everything we can from thIs end! :)

--

Zoe

https://trulymadlytiny.blogspot.co.uk

http://grecondale.com

June 7, 2019 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeanette
awww, well done to all of you. It's great to see that special date x
--

June 9, 2019 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

I just have to ask - did anyone on this site buy the big Lines/Triang 14 up for sale last week, with it's original papersin it?  The outside was lacking the shutters so looked a little "raw and newbuild" but could soon be put to rights.

June 10, 2019 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wendy c

Not me....what was the number?   I am building myself up to buying another dolls house though, but I have to force myself to sell one first.......definately.......:mad:

June 11, 2019 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joan

Liza at May 4, 2019 at 7:56 AM

Going in to hospital for a new hip next week. It would be lovely to come out and find it all up and running, what a boost that would be to my convalescence!

I hope all went well with your op. I had mine done 3 years ago and it has transformed my life!

--

June 13, 2019 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Pretty well, thank you. The hip feels better than it has for years, though the leg is still quite swollen. It seems to be two steps forward and one back, but at least it's going in the right direction.

--

Liza Antrim

June 14, 2019 at 6:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.