Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Resurrecting old furniture

Zoe H
Administrator

I've made a few little posts on my blog about some furniture I spent the weekend restoring. If there's anyone still out there and you fancy a look, you can see them here:

https://trulymadlytiny.blogspot.com

February 18, 2019 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Badger

Hi Zoe. I check in every day, ever hopeful x Will go and see yr post now, thank you.

February 18, 2019 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maddy

Lovely, Zoe!  You are doing a grand job with all those sad bits and pieces: making them whole again.  I love the beautiful armchair and the clock.  And the chairs and table, of course.  I have enjoyed looking at everything.  Thank you.

February 20, 2019 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

You did very well - one of those towel rails went for a lot more than your box of pieces, just recently. And lovely to see old bits resurrected and not thrown away.

February 21, 2019 at 4:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

theinfill.wordpress.com

Beautiful work - adore the armchair  Great bits&bobs box, full of hidden treasures

--

February 21, 2019 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lallyp

Well done Zoe.  Fab job on the arm chair!

--

Valerie Towers

March 27, 2019 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

christine jaeger

love what you have done.. one of my favourite things to do is to restore old houses and furniture.. well done.. :)

--

christine xx

March 27, 2019 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frances

Inspiring! The table looks very like one I have by Eppendorfer & Nacke. My photos won’t upload on here!

April 21, 2019 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.