Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > eBay fundraising

Judy C

Oh I will.... keeping everything crossed. :)

--

January 3, 2019 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

Rebecca - as site owner could you perhaps, like the Queen, give us a little insight as to where it  is with all our the hard-earned donations that have made it's survival possible. I am missing the site more than I could have believed - yes, there are other groups out there but the format of DHPP is so easy and friendly - and there is always the straying off the straight and narrow once on Facebook - and hours vanished, when looking for DH chat there. Please give us an update - I think we need that for our flagging morale.

January 16, 2019 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zoe H
Administrator

Rosemary at January 16, 2019 at 12:39 PM

Rebecca - as site owner could you perhaps, like the Queen, give us a little insight as to where it  is with all our the hard-earned donations that have made it's survival possible. I am missing the site more than I could have believed - yes, there are other groups out there but the format of DHPP is so easy and friendly - and there is always the straying off the straight and narrow once on Facebook - and hours vanished, when looking for DH chat there. Please give us an update - I think we need that for our flagging morale.

Fear not, Rosemary! A flurry of actiity began yesterday and we're all working hard to answer questions, provide information, text etc for the new site which is finally coming together. It shouldn't be too long now. We'll report back when there is more news. :)

--

Zoe

https://trulymadlytiny.blogspot.co.uk

http://grecondale.com

January 17, 2019 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

Three resounding cheers from Greconville!

January 17, 2019 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Badger

Thank you Zoe.

January 17, 2019 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

theinfill.wordpress.com

Thanks so much for the info -  this is getting exciting :)

--

January 18, 2019 at 3:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooksey
Administrator

Thank you, Zoe, for allaying Rosemary's fears! I've just posted the following update on the FundrRazr page. It's a brief Treasurer's Report, as well, to let you all know the current state of the fund. I've copied it here, for anyone who hasn't seen it.

"Thank you very much to our New Year contributors. It's most gratifying to see the fund continue to grow. After deductions for PayPal and WePay fees, and the two payments we have made so far to Purple Creative Studios, the net amount in the fund is currently £2,713.96. From that, we still have to pay Purple Creative just under £2200 for the final two stages of the design and development costs. This leaves about £515.00 towards the continuing support and maintenance costs or the addition of photo tagging (approx £3000.00).

I am happy to report that the development of the new site is progressing very well. This last week, Rebecca and the three administrators (Zoe, Edel and me) were asked to submit content for/comment on/approve some of the key pages for the new site. Zoe will be having a site meeting at Purple Creative's offices this coming week, so will be able to see these pages "in the flesh". It shouldn't be too long now before the site is ready to test online. It's all tremendously exciting!"

January 19, 2019 at 6:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.