Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Vivien Greene's dolls houses

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

Rosemary asks,

Just a query. The wonderful houses from Vivien Greene's Rotunda, at Iffley Turn, Oxford, were all sold in two batches some years back. (How time flies) My query is - do any of you out there own one? I know that Liza has several but am curious to know if any other members also do.

--

Rebecca :)

July 24, 2018 at 8:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

I only have two, and one of those was given to me and not in the sale. I know of at least three friends who have them too, but obviously I can't say who. Do you want to know for a reason, Rebecca? I could always ask them to contact you directly.

--

Liza Antrim

July 24, 2018 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

Liza at July 24, 2018 at 8:36 AM

I only have two, and one of those was given to me and not in the sale. I know of at least three friends who have them too, but obviously I can't say who. Do you want to know for a reason, Rebecca? I could always ask them to contact you directly.

It was Rosemary asking, Liza - perhaps she could explain why? or just curiosity?

--

Rebecca :)

July 24, 2018 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

I was asked this question by someone yesterday and promised that I would  enquire  I knew that Liza has some - they are in her book but wondered if any other members had any.

July 25, 2018 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Noel

I know the "Great House" was at Angel's Attic in Los Angeles and was sold when the museum closed.  I believe a collector in Northern California now has it but I am not certain.  Perhaps she is a member and will let us know.

--
August 8, 2018 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.