Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Finally some furniture

Mary Noel

Hello all:  I lurk quite a bit but rarely post...I suppose my day job gets in the way a lot.  But I was inspired by all the discussion of what is going on in the world of dollhouses and the popularity of the hobby and I thought I'd better get busy.  So I finally got around to furnishing my dutch doll house and I updated the album with some photos of the interior.  I don't know if the album shows up as having new info in it...I have always been a bit confused by that.  But I think you can see the pics in the recently posted pictures tab.  There is still more to do but I think I made a respectable first pass.  :)

January 30, 2018 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan

Mary Noel at January 30, 2018 at 6:17 PM

Hello all:  I lurk quite a bit but rarely post...I suppose my day job gets in the way a lot.  But I was inspired by all the discussion of what is going on in the world of dollhouses and the popularity of the hobby and I thought I'd better get busy.  So I finally got around to furnishing my dutch doll house and I updated the album with some photos of the interior.  I don't know if the album shows up as having new info in it...I have always been a bit confused by that.  But I think you can see the pics in the recently posted pictures tab.  There is still more to do but I think I made a respectable first pass.  :)

The house is looking lovely.

January 31, 2018 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jenny

Mary, I think we are all guilty of lurking, I look in every day and more than once on my days off work.  Your Dutch house is beautiful. 

January 31, 2018 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.