Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Amazing House

Rosemary

Just to whet all your appetites, I spent two hours today photographing the most amazing house, a mix of some of the best makers, now mostly retired, and pure genius from the owner who has done some beautiful and inspired work in it. I will post in a day or so but rather worried by the message that keeps coming up in red capitals saying "V1 UNSUPPORTED Please direct siteowner to go to g.co/recaptcha/upgrade." I haven't the faintest idea what it means but it should get to Rebecca's attention somehow.

January 30, 2018 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jenny

The house  sounds very interesting, looking forward to any photos. As for V1 etc  no idea!  

January 30, 2018 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninja
Looking forward to photos. I have just managed to post a couple of pics but it did take a while.
January 30, 2018 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Edel
Administrator

I haven't had that message Rosemary, the site never ceases to surprise us!

But I'm looking forward very much to seeing what sounds like a fascinating house. :)

--

Edel

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shero6820/

January 30, 2018 at 11:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

When does that message come up, Rosemary? When you're trying to post photos?

--

Rebecca :)

February 1, 2018 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

When I am trying to send a message to another member, Rebecca. It has happened twice  - and refused to allow me to Edit the Lovely house.

February 1, 2018 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.