Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Liza's volume 2

Zoe H
Administrator

I'm happy to wait too! 

--

Zoe

https://trulymadlytiny.blogspot.co.uk

http://grecondale.com

November 17, 2017 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooksey
Administrator

And me!

November 17, 2017 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jenny

I'm happy to wait too, really looking forward to it. 

November 18, 2017 at 4:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Thank you all, and again, I am really sorry.

--

Liza Antrim

November 18, 2017 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Hurrah, I've at last got a delivery date. The books will be here, I am assured, on 2nd January. So anyone else who'd like one, book your copy now!

--

Liza Antrim

December 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninja

Yay! It is going to be a very happy New Year! :D

December 20, 2017 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jenny

Great news Liza, do we contact you via your site?

December 20, 2017 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

jenny at December 20, 2017 at 3:53 PM

Great news Liza, do we contact you via your site?

Please do, that would be easiest for me to keep track.

--

Liza Antrim

December 21, 2017 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan

Liza wants payment today and need to know the total amount to send, have email to ask but she must be busy.

January 3, 2018 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Edel
Administrator

It's 60 pounds plus postage Jan. The orders page on Liza's website ciderhousebooks is working, if you want to go through that. The website works out postage for your location.

--

Edel

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shero6820/

January 3, 2018 at 7:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan

Edel at January 3, 2018 at 7:10 AM

It's 60 pounds plus postage Jan. The orders page on Liza's website ciderhousebooks is working, if you want to go through that. The website works out postage for your location.

Thanks Edel.

January 3, 2018 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

I think I have replied now, but apologies if I haven't. It's been quite a chaotic day, one way and another. The books arrived but the guy couldn't drive up to the house as his lorry was too big, and his trolly got stuck as the pallet was too heavy. It had been a lovely morning but then the clouds rolled in as he arrived, and we had a panic to get them all under cover. I spent the afternoon afterwards packing and trying not to get in a muddle.

I am dreading what the Post Office will say when I turn up tomorrow wanting to post more than 40 rather heavy books.

--

Liza Antrim

January 3, 2018 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninja

Oh Liza, I really hope tomorrow goes much better for you, must have had a very trying day! PO will be glad of the business ;) Really looking forward to arrival of my package, OH says he won't get a peep out of me for weeks! :D 

January 3, 2018 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan

Liza at January 3, 2018 at 12:50 PM

I think I have replied now, but apologies if I haven't. It's been quite a chaotic day, one way and another. The books arrived but the guy couldn't drive up to the house as his lorry was too big, and his trolly got stuck as the pallet was too heavy. It had been a lovely morning but then the clouds rolled in as he arrived, and we had a panic to get them all under cover. I spent the afternoon afterwards packing and trying not to get in a muddle.

I am dreading what the Post Office will say when I turn up tomorrow wanting to post more than 40 rather heavy books.

Thought you would be very busy, Edel gave me the info I needed to find the carriage charges, thank you Edel which sort out the problem and then was able to use PayPal to send payment, also the first issue was purchased at discount price so did need the price of this one, I should have visit the website first never mind all got sorted and looking forward to my new book, Thank you.

January 4, 2018 at 4:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Edel
Administrator

Good luck at the PO tomorrow Liza, hope the weather is better and the post people grateful for the custom :)

--

Edel

January 4, 2018 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

They were, actually. Really sweet and said at the end that it was the biggest lot of post at one time they'd ever had, and I should come again! I posted 52 books.

--

Liza Antrim

January 4, 2018 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Edel
Administrator

That's great to have had so many orders so early Liza. Really looking forward to seeing the book when it comes, I love your first volume. 

--

Edel

January 5, 2018 at 4:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

I don't somehow think it will go on at quite that manic speed, but I do need to sell a lot to break even, so fingers are very tightly crossed.

--

Liza Antrim

January 5, 2018 at 5:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

marel.urry@hotmail.co.uk
Books available now (after 4th Jan) from ciderhouse!
--
January 7, 2018 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninja

Liza, sorry for delay...got book Saturday & barely had my nose out of it since. Fabulous! :D

January 8, 2018 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.