Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New build of old styles

theinfill.wordpress.com

Miniatura - Jane Harrop and an email

General info. I know that original items are of more interest generally for vintage and antique houses but sometimes you just can't get them and don't want to make them yourself.

Am at present making up some Jane Harrop 1:12 kits and noticed she now has a banner on her site advertising a 60s retro range of furniture kits. As couldn't find a link to them I mailed an enquiry. She is at present putting together the whole range (in three scales) making up the kits and writing the instructions and intends to present them at Miniatura (I'm assuming this Autumn).  Info any use to anyone?

--

September 2, 2017 at 3:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeanette
Yes it is to me thanks. It's been a while since I was on the website but as soon as I saw your post I had a quick look. Lots of lovely things, I particularly like the veg rack...
--

September 2, 2017 at 6:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

They look wonderful, thankyou Do! A pity she doesn't also make them in 1:16, as so many 60s and 70s dolls houses are in that scale.

Look forward to seeing the kits you're currently making up!

--

Rebecca :)

September 2, 2017 at 6:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

theinfill.wordpress.com

Rebecca Green at September 2, 2017 at 6:19 AM

They look wonderful, thankyou Do! A pity she doesn't also make them in 1:16, as so many 60s and 70s dolls houses are in that scale.

Look forward to seeing the kits you're currently making up!

Just made up the packet with two dining chairs in and about to try to start a fireside chair. Posted dining chair one on blog er I think yesterday(?)  - losing track of time here :)

--

September 2, 2017 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.