Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > DH/11

Sue

There is a very lovely DH/11 on that website.  Almost all original papers etc!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lines-Bros-Dh11-Vintage-Dolls-House-/222617863470?hash=item33d50f052e:g:mIYAAOSwQwBZkzq3

August 20, 2017 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan

Second time around, it never sold probably to far away.

August 20, 2017 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda B

I had a look. The original buyer has 27 bid retractions :o That's an awful lot.

Nice house, but definitely NO MORE SPACE !!!!

--

:)

August 20, 2017 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

That's the third one of these to come up recently - counting the one that got no bids that was shown in the Northern Auction house the other week. I have an untouched one and it never had the little porch top which most seem to have and I keep wondering if they just forgot to put it on mine or maybe it was an early model and they added it on the later ones.

August 21, 2017 at 3:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Freda Knight
Yes, I've seen this one too. Lovely original wallpapers - in fact, the same paper I purchased for my Stockbroker (reproduction of course) in the kitchen. I hope one of our members will buy it - at least then we know it will have gone to a good home.
August 21, 2017 at 6:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

It is a real bargain if it goes at £100. When I was looking for mine, no ebay, but only Kay Desmonde - a lady who put her prices on, but it was practically  Hobson's Choice in those days. Two Dolls' House shops only - if looking for old houses, one all antique and Michal's with ancient and modern. Also just the lucky chance if you were out and about and found one in an antique shop. Now they are served up on a plate. 

August 22, 2017 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Frances

When did you buy yours Rosemary? 

August 28, 2017 at 5:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

Long time ago, since it was from Kaye D, because that little shop vanished many years ago, The conservatory, which and  been added well before I bought it, dates from possibly 1982 - so maybe I bought it around 1990. when they were hard to find and no ebay.

August 28, 2017 at 6:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

Having said that items are served up on a plate on That Site, it must be a gold plate. I picked up one of my Terry Curran pots and saw the price was £7.50 when i bought it from him. Some similar ones went on auction at 10 times that for one pot........last weekend.

August 30, 2017 at 9:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.