Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Tri-ang Ultra Modern Help Wanted

artdeco

Hi, I wonder if any of you dolls house people can help me?

I have a Tri-ang art deco dolls house No.52 that requires some missing parts however the same parts are used on the other Tri-ang art deco houses too. So if anyone on here could be kind enough and would contact me with the exact sizes, and outline drawings of the following parts, I will be more than extremely grateful and then I will attempt to make my own.

Firstly I need the chimney, outline drawing with its measurements / sizes.

Secondly the battery box lid/cover, outline drawing with its measurements / sizes.

Thirdly the sun trap, with this I will need outline drawing of the 3 sides with the window cutout openings shown, the measurements / sizes and then the roof and its measurements.

If you just draw around the actual missng parts and write the measurements on each it will really help me out. I do hope someone on here can help, thanks in advance M.

April 3, 2017 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

artdeco

I now have the sun trap measurements so I only need.........

The chimney, outline drawing with its measurements / sizes.

and secondly the battery box lid/cover, outline drawing with its measurements / sizes.

Thanks to this great site and it's members.

April 3, 2017 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

alex bristol

Hi if you find the measurements but require someone to make the parts then please let me know :) thanks 

April 30, 2017 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.