Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > "Family Dolls' houses"

Liza

I've decided, sadly, that the time has come to have a half price sale. So......book now available for £30+ p&p to wherever you are. Please contact me via this site if you are interested.

--

Liza Antrim

June 14, 2016 at 5:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

That sounds a fantastic bargain, Liza. Anyone who hasn't got it, really should take this offer up.

June 14, 2016 at 5:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Edel
Administrator
Indeed, the book was - and is - worth the full price. It's one of my absolute favourite dolls' house books, full of super pictures of the most gorgeous houses and "stuff".
--

Edel

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shero6820/

June 14, 2016 at 7:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Arabella

Please can I order a copy?

June 14, 2016 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Of course you can. Will you email me through my website ciderhousebooks.com (click on "contact") and we can sort out details?

--

Liza Antrim

June 14, 2016 at 11:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Arabella at June 14, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Please can I order a copy?

Arabella, where have you gone?

--

Liza Antrim

June 16, 2016 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ruth

I have just ordered the book and I am already looking forward to it arriving. what an excitment to study and snuffle over, as I do like to read bits and sections before I settle down to read cover to cover.

June 16, 2016 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Hi Ruth,

It will be winging its way to you tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it.

--

Liza Antrim

June 16, 2016 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alicia Davies

well worth getting a copy- treat yourselves for an early xmas present. half price is a fantastic bargain, makes a good present too.

June 16, 2016 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Just wanted to say that the "sale" is still on for another couple of weeks. 50% off "Family dolls' Houses", to take your mind off all the horrible things going on in the world, and here at home.

--

Liza Antrim

June 17, 2016 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Maddy

Hello Lisa,

I would love to order your book.  How do I go about it?

June 18, 2016 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

I'll email you through this website and we can sort out details.

--

Liza Antrim

June 18, 2016 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Special sale offer will run till 10th July, so don't miss out! (Can't say all stock must go. It isn't a closing down sale).

--

Liza Antrim

June 22, 2016 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Just a quick reminder, ten more days to go for this very special half price offer. Don't miss out.

--

Liza Antrim

July 1, 2016 at 2:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

I was sitting in the garden yesterday, enjoying your book and looking at Vienna bronzes to discover more about mine, when PLOP - a big drop of rain fell. I was faster than an Olympic contender in the snapping shut of the treasured book, and running for the dry safety of the house.  A reference book too good to spoil.

July 1, 2016 at 6:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alicia Davies

Liza at July 1, 2016 at 2:58 AM

Just a quick reminder, ten more days to go for this very special half price offer. Don't miss out.

You had me worried there Rosemary, I did wonder what you were going to say. At least it was only a rain drop not a present from a passing bird, could have been worse!

July 1, 2016 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda B

Alicia Davies at July 1, 2016 at 1:11 PM

Liza at July 1, 2016 at 2:58 AM

You had me worried there Rosemary, I did wonder what you were going to say. At least it was only a rain drop not a present from a passing bird, could have been worse!

lol, if it had been one of the wood pigeons my garden is plagued with, it would have been a REAL disaster :lol:

--

:)

July 1, 2016 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

I wouldn't normally take such a book out but the sun shines so rarely it seemed too good to miss it and I was trying to see if any of my dogs matched Liza's.  My poor car knows all about pigeons and I am a constant target in supermarket car parks by the people who wash cars whilst you shop.

July 2, 2016 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

Last day of book sale. Don't miss out ! Guaranteed bird poo free!

--

Liza Antrim

July 9, 2016 at 5:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kim W

Liza at July 9, 2016 at 5:15 AM

Last day of book sale. Don't miss out ! Guaranteed bird poo free!

Hello Liza,

Am I too late to order a half price copy please?

Many thanks

Kim

July 9, 2016 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.