Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Hobbys UK

JoyD
Have been trying to contact Hobbys with a question about a lighting product...sent a msg via web site...no reply...sent an email...no reply...tried phoning ...no answer..not even answer phone. I ordered some brick paper over internet from them a couple of weeks ago and that arrived quickly so I am puzzled that no-one is answering. I suppose if it is a small company they could be on holiday(but why not leave recorded msg or automatic reply for email).Anyone know anything about them? Is this lack of response typical?
May 5, 2016 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christine H

In my experience it is typical but I have only dealt with them twice, once about 8 years ago when I bought houseplans and again about 5 years ago when I bought accessories. Both transactions took a few emails over weeks before they would reply and I had put it down to them not wanting to sell to Australia.

May 5, 2016 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JoyD
already tried facebook...sent a message😕
May 5, 2016 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christine H

Keep persevering. :) It takes forever but they do eventually get back. 

May 6, 2016 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooksey
Administrator

I have contacted them by phone more recently than Christine, and had no trouble getting through, but it was last year... They're not that small a company, so I can't imagine everyone being away.

May 6, 2016 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.