Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Pudsey Fair

Elizabeth J

Just a reminder for those of you who usually come to the Pudsey (near Leeds) Dolls House  Fair, run by Doreen Jeffries..... It largely caters for collectors of repro items but a few of us sell old and vintage. There always was a winter fair each November, but it has been brought forward this year and is next Saturday 10th October. 10.30 am- 4pm at Pudsey Civic Hall. It was felt that there are a number of other events in November competing with eachother.

Rebecca has it on our What's On section but I just thought I'd better mention the change of date in case some of our usual customers had not realised.

Elizabeth

--

October 2, 2015 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

roberta snape

Will add  that on facebook, can't go as helping mum sort out things for carboot on sunday if it's fine, she is moving down to mine when she comes back from Aus in feb, she goes in Nov :-)

October 6, 2015 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

roberta snape at October 6, 2015 at 3:16 AM

Will add  that on facebook, can't go as helping mum sort out things for carboot on sunday if it's fine, she is moving down to mine when she comes back from Aus in feb, she goes in Nov :-)

Goodness, Roberta, I'm not sure whether she's brave or foolhardy, spending the summer in Australia! We (or rather southern Australia) have just had the hottest October temperatures on record, and they're predicting a long, hot, dry summer :(

--

Rebecca :)

October 6, 2015 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Elizabeth J

The Leeds Dolls House Fair held at Pudsey Civic Hall is on 4th November 2017. I just wanted the lovely people who often buy from me (Jenny, Zoe, Nicholas, especially) to know I cannot be there on the 4th due to another commitment. Hope to be there as usual next April.

--

October 9, 2017 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zoe H
Administrator

Thanks, Elizabeth. I can't make it to this one either. Unfortunately the November date collides, as usual, with another annual event in my diary.

--

Zoe

https://trulymadlytiny.blogspot.co.uk

http://grecondale.com

October 9, 2017 at 6:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.