Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Happy Holidaze to Everyone!

Comfort

i hope all of y'all have the very best holidays that you've ever had. gentle hugs to all, especially those negativly affected by this time of year. i have enjoyed my year here at this site. i feel like i've made some friends. i've learned so much from all of y'all, too.  i really love all the albums and forums and just every thing here, including all you crafty, fun folk. thanks a lot! blessings in the new year. comfort

--

December 19, 2014 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lallyp

I wish you & yours a Merry Christmas Comfort & a Happy, Healthy New Year!

--

Valerie Towers

December 19, 2014 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Judy C

Thank you Comfort, you always write such nice things, I am so glad you decided to stay active on DHPP.  Blessings for Christmas and all the best for 2015 to you Comfort, and to All.

December 20, 2014 at 5:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Erin

What a lovely post, Comfort. Thank you, and wishing you and yours (and everyone else on here, in fact!) a very happy Christmas with lots of exciting finds in 2015!

December 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

karen

Comfort at December 19, 2014 at 5:32 PM

i hope all of y'all have the very best holidays that you've ever had. gentle hugs to all, especially those negativly affected by this time of year. i have enjoyed my year here at this site. i feel like i've made some friends. i've learned so much from all of y'all, too.  i really love all the albums and forums and just every thing here, including all you crafty, fun folk. thanks a lot! blessings in the new year. comfort

Not been on here for a while as so busy with grooming all the dogs for xmas! A lovely message Comfort & very thoughtful. I hope this coming year will bring you much more happiness than this year did & moving into your new home will be the best start!

I wish the best to everyone for the new year `cheers!` xx

--

karen

December 21, 2014 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wendy Stephen

Wishing you all A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year xx

December 21, 2014 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

christine jaeger

Merry Christmas my lovely friends.. I hope you all get what your heart desires.. my pc is down again, so it's the iPad til new year.. Waiting for help to download albums . Can't bear to lose them!  Love to all... ����������

--

christine xx

December 21, 2014 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cestina

I too wish everyone a very miniature-filled Christmas and New Year, whether it be in the form of tiny presents, or time to work on houses...... 

There are seasonal scenes in Small Worlds if you want to procrastinate from full-size preparations...  :)

A joyous Christmas and peaceful 2015 to all!

--

Cestina's Dollshouses: https://czechdollshouses.blogspot.com/2019/04/in-eclectic-manor_20.html" target="_blank">In an Eclectic Manor

December 22, 2014 at 4:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jane

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and the happiest and safest of New Years, with lots of enjoyment and fun from our lovely hobby. I haven't been at all good at doing any work on my houses this year or photographing any finds either, but I am going to try to do much better in the New Year. Happy Holidays to all of you.

December 22, 2014 at 5:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Comfort

christine jaeger at December 21, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Merry Christmas my lovely friends.. I hope you all get what your heart desires.. my pc is down again, so it's the iPad til new year.. Waiting for help to download albums . Can't bear to lose them!  Love to all... ����������

went to your site. cute and very humourous! thanks!

--

December 22, 2014 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for the new year, and a big thank you for help recieved from Rebecca, Julie and Members x

December 23, 2014 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooksey
Administrator

To those who are celebrating Christmas, rest ye merry. To those celebrating other festivals or holidays I wish you enjoyment. To anyone for whom this season is not a time of joy, I hope you find comfort. Peace and love to all, and a happy New Year.

December 23, 2014 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zoe H
Administrator

Brooksey at December 23, 2014 at 10:31 PM

To those who are celebrating Christmas, rest ye merry. To those celebrating other festivals or holidays I wish you enjoyment. To anyone for whom this season is not a time of joy, I hope you find comfort. Peace and love to all, and a happy New Year.

And the same from me! (What more could I add to Julie's wonderfully eloquent good wishes!)

--

Zoe

https://trulymadlytiny.blogspot.co.uk

http://grecondale.com

December 24, 2014 at 3:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner
I also would like to wish everyone a very happy festive season - happy Chanukah to those members celebrating that, happy Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and for anyone who avoids it or finds it challenging, I hope you survive it OK. I had hoped to have the magazine out by now, but although it is finished, I did not have time to do the final formatting before my trip from Darwin to Sydney yesterday. I may not be able to do the final tasks while I'm here in the hotel in Sydney - I have my mobile phone and my sister's tablet with internet access, but there's a lot of things I haven't figured out how to do on a touchscreen yet!And although my sister brought her laptop at my request, it won't connect to the hotel's wifi. So unless we figure that out, I'll be finishing the magazine and making it live on the 28th December. My apologies again - I had hoped to have it available for anyone with spare time over the next few days.
--

Rebecca :)

December 24, 2014 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Violet

Wishing everyone a fab Christmas holiday and a very happy and healthy New Year full of dolls house playtime.  Violet xXx

December 24, 2014 at 6:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Linda B

Happy holidays to each and every one of you out there.

Hope it's a good one!

xxxx

--

:)

December 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lallyp

I heartily agree with all the messages that have gone before!  Merry Christmas everyone!

--

Valerie Towers

December 24, 2014 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Erin

A very Happy Christmas to everyone. I've only been on this site for a very short time, but I've 'met' so many lovely helpful people.

Thank you for making me so welcome and I wish you lots of great finds for 2015!

December 24, 2014 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.