Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Caroline`s Home wallpaper.

Joy .

Hello again. Does anyone know of any printable wallpaper for the Caroline`s Home bathroom? It has blue butterflies above tiles. 

February 21, 2013 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jill

Hi Joy, I'm sorry I can't help with this but hope someone will be able to.  I've just bought a Caroline's Home Super de Luxe in need of a lot of TLC.  All the exterior papers are complete but very faded and internally all the wallpapers are water damaged and will need replacing too.  I've worn out my Google fingers looking for a source of replacements but found nothing.  Unfortunately the damage is still visible, even with strategically placed furniture.  The original papers with their little pictures are gorgeous and it would be a shame to have to use ordinary 16th scale replacements. 

February 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joy .

jill at February 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Hi Joy, I'm sorry I can't help with this but hope someone will be able to.  I've just bought a Caroline's Home Super de Luxe in need of a lot of TLC.  All the exterior papers are complete but very faded and internally all the wallpapers are water damaged and will need replacing too.  I've worn out my Google fingers looking for a source of replacements but found nothing.  Unfortunately the damage is still visible, even with strategically placed furniture.  The original papers with their little pictures are gorgeous and it would be a shame to have to use ordinary 16th scale replacements. 

Hi Jill, lucky you! That is a house which I have never had but would very much like. If I am lucky enough to find any of the papers you need I will let you know, of coures. Best wishes with your project.

February 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Search This Site

Translate This Site