Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > More frustration!

theinfill.wordpress.com

No photos accepted today on the site? Tried a number of times but more of a half load up with no result really. 

--

May 19, 2018 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Liza

And I keep getting website no longer exists!

--

Liza Antrim

May 19, 2018 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

Sadly that is what a lot of people believe. Frances can't comment or post pictures.The site is acting very oddly right now - all not what I expected! Managed to cope with the temper tantrums of Webs - not mine. I tend to regard it as a spoilt child that needs a good spanking but I am afraid it is getting right out of hand these days.

May 19, 2018 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jane

Liza at May 19, 2018 at 11:56 AM

And I keep getting website no longer exists!

Me too!

May 20, 2018 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

I got that when I clicked on a comment that someone had made under one of my pictures so I approached it another way.  But so many members now think that it isn't in existance any more so don't try.

May 20, 2018 at 3:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

WARNING. It is now impossible to start a new discussion since you can't enter the two captchas needed because they are not there to submit. I tried three times today to no avail. Yesterday it accepted if you typed the no captcha message but today that doesn't work. REBECCA! Where are we with Webs now? 

May 20, 2018 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

I'm sorry to hear that you can't start a new discussion, Rosemary - even I have to go through the captcha circus :( I'll see if I can start a new discussion ....

As I said in this thread on the 17th, I have sent a message to Cimpress, the company which owns the company which owns Webs.com. Brooksey, Zoe and Edel all read and commented on the message before I sent it. I haven't yet had a reply, but it was only 3 days ago, and it's the weekend. I will let you know when I hear from them.

--

Rebecca :)

May 20, 2018 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michaela

I'm relieved to have got in and found DHPP still exists, as I was getting Not Found and thought it had sunk!  

Is there a failsafe place set up for if it does disappear, where we can find out info?  A Facebook page or anything?  Thanks

I know I don't post much, its because I have large doll and BJD interests too, so my focus kind of works on a rotation.  But when I'm in mini mode, I love to come here. 

--

May 20, 2018 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

Slightly exhausted with battling with dear, dying webs so apologies that i have not attempted to relist my last forum subject, I do - touch wood - still seem be a Favoured One who is still managing to access most of the facilities.

May 21, 2018 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooksey
Administrator

Michaela at May 20, 2018 at 9:33 AM

I'm relieved to have got in and found DHPP still exists, as I was getting Not Found and thought it had sunk!  

Is there a failsafe place set up for if it does disappear, where we can find out info?  A Facebook page or anything?  Thanks

I know I don't post much, its because I have large doll and BJD interests too, so my focus kind of works on a rotation.  But when I'm in mini mode, I love to come here. 

Webs are telling us that they hold no backed-up files of the site that we can access. It appears that the only way to save the site's content is to copy it all manually into a Word document (or similiar), and save the photos one by one as JPGs. I've started to do this, but the site is huge. This is also being discussed in the Forum topic Testing here:

http://www.dollshousespastandpresent.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13479976-testing

May 21, 2018 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Search This Site

Translate This Site