Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Lovely Old dolls house and Ebay Tactics

Jan

Same here Cestina.

September 1, 2017 at 12:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooksey
Administrator

cestina at September 1, 2017 at 11:33 AM

My side bar seems to have stopped updating, showing Holly 2 days ago as the last entry on this thread. Is this universal or just me?

Universal, I think, Gil.

September 1, 2017 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rebecca Green
Site Owner

Holly at September 1, 2017 at 7:16 AM

Yes,  lesson learnt. I am a bit unusual in my activity on the forum. I imagine this issue has been mentioned in the past many times on the actual forum posts but I joined in 2009 and then life pushed me in other directions so I have not even been on the site for the last 8 years until the last few weeks so probably missed all sorts of updates to terms and such shenanigans. I came across the forum again when researching something dolls house related recently and remembered what a fabulous reference site it is ;)

Thank you for your understanding, Holly. That's a good idea to email members about updates to the Terms of Use - I'll mention it when I next email all members :)

--

Rebecca :)

September 2, 2017 at 6:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan

Photo Gallery not opening photos, will try later.

September 4, 2017 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

Yes - the site has been a bit sulky recently, but it usually pulls itself together eventually. Still the best!

September 9, 2017 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninja

Don't know if anyone spotted this at an auction in Cumbria, but I hope they did as I would love to see it on this site...the auction made for intersting viewing!

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/463800461617645528/

September 11, 2017 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Holly

I saw it fabulous old house. Is it a Gottschalk? Are you allowed to share what price it went for? It sounds like the auction was exciting.

September 11, 2017 at 11:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Holly

Re: the price I looked on the website and it shows the price data there. 

Still, sounds reasonable for such a wonderful rarity.

September 11, 2017 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

The site seems to be having one of it's little sulks and is not being very co-operative with me either, cestina.

September 11, 2017 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jenny

Love that house Ninja! Well spotted! Looks in pretty good condition too.

September 12, 2017 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Val Hill

This site is definitely having a sulk - the last post mine shows is two weeks ago, I thought the site was weirdly quiet untill I tried asking a question and found everyone was still chatting!

September 13, 2017 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Badger

Yes, my side bar is not updating. When I have had my daily flick round the sites I look at, I thought no one had posted here for weeks!

September 18, 2017 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elizabeth J

Something funny about the forums update. I also find that no one has posted for 3 weeks.

--

September 21, 2017 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

But your message has got through! Look at the Forums page - it is happening there!

September 21, 2017 at 8:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Search This Site

Translate This Site

Recent Forum Posts

by cestina 2 months ago
by Brooksey 2 months ago
by Trumble's Mum 2 months ago
by Jan 2 months ago