Dolls' Houses Past & Present

A website and ezine about dolls' houses: antique, vintage and modern. Plus furniture and accessories.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Problems using DHPP on my mobile

Zoe H
Administrator

That's great to hear, Rebecca. A glimmer of light and I hope your ear infection has finally cleared up.

If you did go with Wordpress.org you would still need to choose a host and they would provide support. (My Grecondale.com blog uses Wordpress.org software hosted by Hostgator.)

It will be interesting to learn what your research turns up regarding security. I've been told that the two most important things are to keep your software up-to-date (including plug-ins) and to take regular backups. Wordpress software automatically updates when a new version is issued. 

--

Zoe

March 21, 2017 at 7:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooksey

This thread is acting peculiarly. Zoe's contribution above, which I'd read an hour or two ago, but couldn't find again since, has only reappeared on me making this post. It remains to be seen if this post is there when I come to look again!

March 21, 2017 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooksey

Ah, it is!

March 21, 2017 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Val Hill

The whole site is acting oddly. On my iPad pictures are upright, on Kevin's tablet they are sideways, ( this is at the same time) , my last post came on ( according to my iPad) three hours after I posted it. Weird.

March 21, 2017 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosemary

The time of notification of posts is very odd and erratic but not life threatening as the removal of all the important files would be!

March 22, 2017 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Search This Site

Translate This Site